Fried Courgettes with Chillies Recipe
Fried Courgettes with Chillies Recipes
750g courgettes, thickly sliced
75g plain flour
oil, for frying
1/2 tsp crushed dried chillies
2 garlic cloves, chopped
grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp green olives, pitted and chopped
salt and pepper
- Dust the courgette slices with
- Heat the oil, add courgettes in
batches, fry for 2 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- When all the courgettes are
cooked, pour off the oil from the pan.
- Add butter, chillies, garlic,
lemon juice and rind and the green olives, heat until the butter is
- Pour over the courgettes, season
with salt and pepper, and toss.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |