Chayotes With Red Chilies Recipe
Chayotes With Red Chilies Recipes
- The chayote (choko in some regions) is a
versatile member of the squash family to be found in many large
- It will stay fresh in the refrigerator for at
least a month; it can be boiled, sautéed or steamed, used in pickles
and chutney or even sweetened as a dessert.
- Cut the chayotes open, get rid of the seed and
other white tissue and remove the outside skin, then wash and slice
- Cut the chilies into small pieces and stir fry in a pan.
- Add the chayote slices to the pan and sprinkle
- Pour the water in while stir frying, cover and
simmer to no more then 2 minutes.
- Remove the cover, drip the sherry over and serve
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |