Wholemeal Pancakes Recipe
Wholemeal Pancakes Recipes
100 g wholemeal self raising flour
pinch of salt
300 ml milk
oil for frying
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add
the egg and half the milk.
- Beat well and gradually beat in
the remaining milk to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a little oil in an 8" (20cm)
- Pour in enough batter to coat the
- Cook until the pancake has set and
the underside is golden brown.
- Turn with a palette knife and cook
the other side.
- Lift the pancake on to a plate and
keep warm over a pan of hot water, covering the pancake with a clean
- Repeat the process until all the
batter has been used (this recipe should make 8 pancakes).
- Mix the raisins, honey and nutmeg.
- Spread each pancake with some of
the mixture and fold in quarters.
- Serve at once.
These pancakes have a spiced honey
filling, but they may be served with jam, cream cheese, cooked dried
fruit, or lemon juice and sugar.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |