Whole Grain Pastry Recipe
Whole Grain Pastry Recipes
1 cup rye
whole milk powder
60 g ice
cold butter or margarine
- This quantity is enough to make a
23cm (9") open pie with plenty left of r decorations; it will make
18 open house poppy snacks, 12 three deckers or 18 Spinoffs.
- Double ingredients for covered
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl
and cut in butter.
- Mix in baking powder, then egg,
and finally water.
- Do not be tempted to increase the
water unless you are positive the mixture all not roll.
- Turn on to a floured sheet of
baking paper or lunch wrapping, roll and cut.
- Rye meal pastry is sticky and
- Persevere; the results are
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |