Whole Grain Noodles Recipe
Whole Meal Pastry Recipes
1 tsp salt
tbsp full cream milk powder
3 cups rye
meal or wheat meal flour
- Use a food mixer or beater to
whisk the eggs to pale stiff froth.
- Add salt and milk powder.
- Change to a dough beater and add
- If the dough becomes too dry
remove on to a floured board and knead until the dough is dry but
- Roll out until it is as thin as
you can make it and has the appearance and texture of a cork mat.
- Leave to dry out for 30 minutes or
so and then, with a long sharp blade, sever into long fine noodles.
- Lay in straight lines on a floured
baking sheet and dry in the sun until brittle or, put into a cooling
oven for an hour or two.
- Store in an airtight container and
use for soups, stews and casseroles.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |