Toasted Muesli Recipe
Toasted Muesli Recipes
450 g coarse oatmeal
75 g sunflower seeds
75 g cashew nuts
75 g desiccated coconut
75 g wheat germ
75 g dark soft brown sugar
40 g butter
1 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F), gas
- Spread the oatmeal on baking sheet
and bake for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to 150C/300F/Gas 2.
- Stir sunflower seeds and nuts into
the oatmeal and continue baking for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut and wheat germ
and continue baking for 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent
- Put into a basin while preparing
the sweetening mixture.
- Put sugar, butter, spice, salt and
2 tbsp water into a thick small pan.
- Heat gently until the sugar has
- Stir into the oatmeal, mixing
- Leave until cold and store in an
An unusual cereal with a delicious
toasted flavor, which is good served with yoghurt or single cream and
fresh soft fruit such as raspberries.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |