Spanish Rice Omelet Recipe
Spanish Rice Omelet Recipes
1 medium onion
1 green pepper
50 g butter
225 g cooked rice
6 tbsp milk
salt and pepper
100 g grated Cheddar cheese
- Chop the onion and pepper finely.
- Cook in half the butter over low
heat until the onion is soft and golden.
- Put the rice into a bowl.
- Skin the tomatoes and deseed them.
- Chop the flesh roughly and add to
- Whisk the eggs and milk together
and add to the rice.
- Mix well and season with salt and
- Add remaining butter to the pan.
- Pour in the egg and rice mixture
and stir well to mix in the onion and pepper.
- Cook over very low heat for 15
minutes without stirring.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Remove from heat and cover the pan
with a piece of foil, so that the omelette becomes firm.
- Slice in wedges to serve.
A good supper dish which may be made
from leftover rice, and which is just as food freshly made or cold. Use
a large thick omelette pan for cooking.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |