Savoury Oat Crisps Recipe
Savoury Oat Crisps Recipes
100 g rolled oats
100 g wholemeal plain flour
100 g butter or hard margarine
100 g grated Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
salt and cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Grease 3 baking sheets.
- Stir together the oats and flour.
- Rub in the butter or margarine.
- Stir in the cheeses and season
- Form into a dough, adding a little
water if necessary.
- Roll out thinly on a floured board
and cut into rounds.
- Place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave on the tin for 5 minutes,
then lift on to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cheese biscuits which are good to serve
with drinks, or with soup or a salad.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |