Rye Scones Recipe
Rye Scones Recipes
225 g rye flour
3 tsp baking powder
25 g butter
25 g light soft brown sugar
150 ml milk
- Mix the rye flour and baking
powder in a bowl and rub in the butter.
- Stir in the sugar and mix to a
soft dough with the milk.
- Knead lightly and roll out 1" or
2.5 cm thick.
- Cut into 2-3" or 5-7.5 cm rounds.
- Put close together on a lightly
greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 230C/450F/Gas 8 for 12
- Cool on a wire rack.
These make a pleasant change from
traditional scones, and are particularly good with cheese. Plenty of
raising agent is needed for rye flour.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |