Rye Fruit Bread Recipe
Rye Fruit Bread Recipes
225 g rye flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
100 g clear honey
2 tbsp oil
7 tbsp milk
75 g seedless raisins
75 g chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Grease a 450 g loaf tin.
- Stir together the flour, baking
powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix together the honey, egg, oil
- Beat gradually into the dry
- Stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Put the mixture into the prepared
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes,
then cool on a wire rack.
This loaf may be eaten like a cake, or
may sliced and spread with butter.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |