Rice Loaf Recipe
Rice Loaf Recipes
50 g long grain rice
75 g shelled peas
75 g corn kernels
100 g mushrooms
1 medium onion
25 g butter
1 tbsp oil
25 g bran
1 tbsp tomato purée
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper
3 hard boiled eggs
- Boil the rice in salted water for
12-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain well and reserve.
- Cook the peas and corn in boiling
salted water until tender, drain and mix with the rice.
- Chop the mushrooms and onion
finely and cook in the butter and oil until soft and golden.
- Mix with the rice.
- Stir in the bran, tomato purée,
soy sauce, beaten eggs and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Grease and base line a 450 g loaf
- Put in half the mixture, and place
the hard boiled eggs in a line on top.
- Cover with the remaining rice
- Cover with a piece of greased
- Bake at 190C/375F/Gas 5 for 35
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes and
turn on a warm serving dish.
An egg stuffed savory loaf which may
be served with a hot tomato or cheese sauce.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |