Rice Fritters Recipe
Rice Fritters Recipes
100 g short grain rice
1 tbsp plain flour
4 egg yolks
50 g caster sugar
2 tsp grated lemon rind
pinch of ground cinnamon
2 egg whites
3 tbsp fine semolina
50 g butter
2 tbsp oil
- Boil the rice in salted water for
12-15 minutes until tender but unbroken.
- Drain very well.
- Mix the rice, flour, egg yolks,
sugar, lemon rind and cinnamon.
- Form into 8 flat cakes.
- Dip in beaten egg whites and coat
- Heat the butter and oil in a
- Fry the rice fritters on both
sides until crisp and golden.
- Serve very hot with warm apricot
jam or golden syrup.
Easily made fritters which are
delicious served with melted jam or golden syrup. They may be prepared
in advance and fried just before serving.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |