Rice and Egg Cutlets Recipe
Rice and Egg Cutlets Recipes
75 g long grain rice
4 hard boiled eggs
50 g softened butter
50 g grated Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
oil for frying
- Boil the rice in salted water for
12-15 minutes until tender but unbroken.
- Drain very well.
- Chop the hard boiled eggs finely
and mix with the rice, beaten eggs, butter and cheeses.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Form into flat cakes or cutlet
- Dip in beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until crisp and
golden on both sides.
- Serve hot with sauce.
A simple supper fish which may be made
from leftover rice. The cutlets are good served with a mushroom or
tomato sauce and a green salad.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |