Raspberry Oat Creams Recipe
Raspberry Oat Creams Recipes
50 g medium oatmeal
100 g raspberries
150 ml double cream
150 ml natural yoghurt
25 g dark soft brown sugar
- Spread the oatmeal on a baking
sheet and brown under a hot grill for about 2 minutes, stirring
often until evenly colored.
- Leave until cold.
- Divide the raspberries between
four individual dishes or glasses (the berries may be fresh or just
- Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Fold in the yoghurt until evenly
- Stir in the toasted oatmeal.
- Spoon over the raspberries.
- Chill for 6 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with
A rich but slightly sharp pudding which
may be made well in advance and which has an unusual combination of
flavors and textures.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |