Raisin Oatmeal Biscuits Recipe
Raisins Oatmeal Biscuits Recipes
150 g light soft brown sugar
100 g butter
100 g wholemeal plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
250 g medium oatmeal
150 g seedless raisins
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Grease two baking sheets.
- Beat together the sugar and fat
until soft and light.
- Beat in the egg.
- Stir the flour, salt and soda
- Fold into the creamed mixture with
- Stir in the oatmeal and raisins,
and mix to a dough.
- Form the mixture into about 15
- Place for apart on baking sheets.
- Dip a fork into cold water and
press down the balls to flatten them lightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Lift carefully on to a wire rack
Rough textured biscuits sweetened by
raisins which are a pleasant contrast to fruit salads or ices.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |