Oat Macaroons Recipe
Oat Macaroons Recipes
75 g butter
75 g demerara sugar
50 g rolled oats
50 g ground almonds
1/2 tsp almond essence
50 g glace cherries
25 g blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3.
- Grease 3 baking sheets.
- Cream the fat and sugar together
and gradually work in the oats, almonds and essence to form a firm
- Shape the dough into pieces the
size of a walnut.
- Put on to the baking sheets,
allowing room to spread.
- Press down lightly with a fork
dipped in cold water.
- Cut the cherries into pieces and
the almonds into strips.
- Put a piece of either cherry or
almond on each biscuits.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
A variation on the traditional almond
macaroon which gives a pleasantly flavored biscuit with a crunchy
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |