Nutty Bran Fingers Recipe
Nutty Bran Fingers Recipes
150 g dark soft brown sugar
75 g wholemeal self raising flour
pinch of salt
50 g All Bran cereal
50 g chopped walnuts or hazelnuts
100 g chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Grease and base line a 7 x 11"
- Beat the sugar and eggs together
until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients
and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Mark into squares or fingers with
a sharp knife.
- Leave until cold and cut into
Quickly made biscuits which are
particularly useful for lunch boxes or picnics, but they are good with
fruit or custard puddings too.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |