Lemon Barley Water Recipe
Lemon Barley Water Recipes
75 g pearl barley
1.8 liter water
- Put the barley and water into a
pan, bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for 30 minutes,
- Strain the liquid into a large
- Peel the lemons very thinly
without any white pith.
- Remove the pith from the lemons
and slice the fruit.
- Put the fruit and lemon peel into
the jug with the barley liquid.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Leave until cold.
- Strain into a clean jug.
- Store in the refrigerator for up
to 5 days.
An old fashioned drink which is very
refreshing in hot weather. It is also nourishing and digestible for
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |