Home-made Wholemeal Pasta Recipe
Home-made Wholemeal Pasta Recipes
450 g wholemeal flour
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
- Stir the flour and salt together
in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Break in the eggs and add the oil.
- Gradually draw in the flour and
work together to make a dough.
- Knead well for 5 minutes so that
it becomes shiny and is no longer sticky.
- Wrap in cling film or foil and
leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Roll out thinly on a lightly
- Cut into wide or narrow strips,
separate and leave to dry slightly in the air for 1 hour.
- Cook in boiling salted water,
allowing about 8 minutes until tender but not soggy.
- Drain well and serve with butter
and grated cheese, or with a sauce.
It is not difficult to make pasta, and
the wholemeal variety is filling and full of flavor. Bread flour gives
the best results.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |