Ground Rice Cheese Cakes Recipe
Ground Rice Cheese Cakes Recipes
225 g short crust pastry
75 g ground rice
75 g caster sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Grease 24 tartlet tins.
- Roll out the pastry and line the
- Mix together the rice and sugar.
- Melt the butter and stir in the
rice mixture, beaten egg and lemon juice.
- Fill the pastry cases three
quarters full with rice mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the
pastry is crisp and the fillings risen and golden.
- Lift carefully out of the tins and
cool on a wire rack.
Tempting little tartlets for teatime in
which the filling imitates the old fashioned curd filling of traditional
cheese cakes. A few currants may be added.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |