Golden Rice Recipe
Golden Rice Recipes
600ml creamy milk
50 g short grain rice
75 g sugar
100 g coarse cut marmalade
75 g unsalted butter
- Bring the milk to boiling point.
- Stir in the rice and simmer for 30
minutes until the rice is tender.
- Stir in 25 g sugar and put into a
greased pie dish.
- Spread lightly with the marmalade
and hollow the center slightly with a spoon.
- Melt the butter and beat in the
remaining sugar and then the egg yolks.
- Pour over the pudding.
- Bake at 180C/350F/Gas 4 for 30
A rich and creamy rice pudding enhanced
with marmalade, to be served with thick cream.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |