Golden Honeycomb Pudding Recipe
Golden Honeycomb Pudding Recipes
450 ml creamy milk
150 g rolled oats
50 g light soft brown sugar
3 tbsp clear honey
25 g softened butter
pinch of ground cardamom
- Put the milk into a heavy pan and
bring to the boil.
- Stir in the oats and cook gently
for 5 minutes, stirring well.
- Remove from the heat.
- Beat in the sugar, honey and
- Add the grated rind and juice of
the lemon, and the cardamom.
- Separate the eggs and beat in the
- Whisk the egg whites to stiff
- Fold into the oat mixture.
- Put into a greased 1.81 liter
- Cover with greaseproof paper and
- Steam for 1.5 hour.
- Turn out and serve with warm
honey, golden syrup, custard or cream.
A light variation on the steamed
pudding theme which has an unusual texture and delicious flavor.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |