Ginger Oatmeal Biscuits Recipe
Ginger Oatmeal Biscuits Recipes
75 g fine oatmeal
75 g wholemeal plain flour
50 g dark of soft brown sugar
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground mixed spice
75 g hard margarine
50 g black treacle
- Preheat oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3.
- Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Stir together oatmeal, flour and
sugar with the soda and spices.
- Melt the margarine and treacle
together and cool.
- Mix with the dry ingredients.
- Form the dough into small balls
about the size of walnuts.
- Put well apart on baking sheets.
- Press down lightly with a fork
dipped in cold water.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave on the tin for 5 minutes,
then lift on to a wire rack to cool completely and harden.
Crisp plain biscuits which are richly
flavored and spiced.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |