Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe
Creamy Rice Pudding Recipes
65 g pudding rice
1.2 liter creamy milk
50 g sugar
50 g butter
pinch of ground nutmeg
- Put the rice and half the milk
into a greased pie dish and stir in the sugar and butter.
- Bake for 140C/275F/Gas 1 for 1
- Stir in the remaining milk and
continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Stir again and sprinkle with
- Continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with cream.
Rice pudding should be cooked at low
heat so that it is very creamy, and it is nicest when enriched with
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |