Brown Rice Salad Recipe
Brown Rice Salad Recipes
100 g brown rice
pinch of salt
100 g shelled peas
100 g sweet corn kernels
6 tbsp oil
3 tbsp wine vinegar
1 red pepper
1 small onion 50 g salted peanuts
- Put the rice into a pan of boiling
salted water and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add peas and sweet corn and
continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and put into a serving
- Mix the oil and vinegar and pour
over the warm rice mixture.
- Toss well and leave to cool.
- Core and seed the pepper and cut
the flesh in strips.
- Peel the onion and chop very
- Add to the rice with the peanuts.
- Season to taste with pepper, and
A colorful salad with a variety of
textures of which is a useful dish for a buffet meal.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |