Barley Pudding Recipe
Barley Pudding Recipes
100 g pearl barley
600 ml water
75 g seedless raisins
3 tbsp clear honey
400 ml creamy milk
- Cover the barley with the water
and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until the barley is soft,
which will take about an hour, adding more water if necessary.
- The liquid should be completely
absorbed when the barley is cooked.
- Stir in the raisins, and honey and
simmer for 5 minutes until the raisins are plump.
- Stir in the milk, heat through and
serve at once.
- If liked, flavor with a pinch of
ground nutmeg or ground cinnamon.
A comforting winter pudding which is
easy to digest and very nourishing.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |