Barley Orange Pudding Recipe
Barley Orange Pudding Recipes
600 ml creamy milk
2 tbsp barley flour
1 tbsp light soft brown sugar
3 tbsp orange marmalade
pinch of salt
pinch of ground nutmeg
- Mix a little of the milk with the
barley flour to make a smooth paste.
- Put the remaining milk into a pan
with the sugar and heat to boiling point.
- Pour on to the barley, stir well
and return to the pan.
- Stir over low heat until boiling.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then beat in
the egg, marmalade and salt.
- Put into a well greased pie dish
and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 160C/325F/Gas 3 for 30
- Serve hot with cream.
An economical pudding which is light
and nourishing. The flavor may be varied according to the type of
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |