Apricot Fingers Recipe
Apricot Fingers Recipes
150 g rolled oats
100 g wholemeal plain flour
50 g wheat germ
50 g soya flour
100 g dried apricots
100 g seedless raisins
50 g sunflower seeds
3 tbsp salad oil
2 tbsp clear honey
2 tbsp black treacle
4-5 tbsp orange juice
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Grease an 8" square tin.
- Stir together the oats, flour,
wheat germ and soya flour.
- Add finely chopped apricots,
raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Stir together the oil, honey and
treacle and add to the dry ingredients.
- Add as much orange juice as is
needed to make a soft but not runny mixture.
- Add the salt.
- Place in the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the tin, marking into
fingers with a sharp knife while hot.
- Remove from tin when cold and
store in an airtight container.
Biscuit which are full of flavor and
texture to eat with a drink or to accompany a fruit or cream pudding.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Grain Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |