Stuffed Capsicums Cooking Recipe
Stuffed Capsicums Cooking
large red capsicums
short grain rice
onion, finely chopped
cloves garlic, crushed
tomato, finely chopped
grated Cheddar cheese
finely grated Parmesan
chopped fresh basil
chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to moderate
- Cut the capsicums in half
- Add the rice to a pan of boiling
water and cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain, and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add
the onion and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1
- Add to the rice with the tomato,
cheeses, basil and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into the capsicum shells and
place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the
capsicums are soft and the filling is golden brown.
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 55 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Fruits Earth Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |