Crispy Vegetables with Spicy Avocado Dip Recipe
Crispy Vegetables with Spicy Avocado Dip Recipes
4 oz plain flour
pinch of salt
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1/4 pint water
2 egg whites, stiffly whisked
1 lb mixed vegetables (cauliflower,
broccoli, florets, green beans, whole mushrooms, mangetout and strips of
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded, chopped
1 tsp chili powder
2 avocados, peeled and stoned
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
pinch of ground coriander (optional)
- First make the dip, place all
ingredients in a food processor and work to a smooth puree.
- Spoon into a serving dish and
- To make the batter, sift the flour
and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in the oil and
water, then fold in the egg white.
- Heat the oil in a wok to 350-375F,
or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
- Dip the vegetables in the batter,
then deep-fry in batches for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Make sure the oil comes back to
full heat after each batch.
- Drain the vegetables on kitchen
paper and serve with the dip.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Fruits Earth Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |