Stir Fried Ginger Broccoli Recipe
Stir Fried Ginger Broccoli Recipes
500g broccoli, divided into small florets
2 tbsp oil
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced (optional)
2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, finely
1/2 - 1 tsp sesame oil
- Peel and diagonally slice the
- Blanch the florets and stems in
salted boiling water for 30 seconds, drain well, refresh under cold
running water, drain.
- Heat the oil, add garlic, if
using, and ginger, stir-fry for 2-3 seconds.
- Add the blanched broccoli and cook
- Sprinkle over the sesame oil and
stir-fry for another 30 seconds.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |