Rice Pilaf Cooking Recipe
Rice Pilaf Cooking
broth, boiling hot
- Put the butter in a 21/2-quart
microwavable casserole and microwave on high 100% for 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and the almonds and stir to coat
with the butter.
- Microwave on high 100% for 4 minutes, stirring
- The rice will be golden brown.
- Add the boiling broth and salt (if needed) and
- Microwave, covered on high 100% for 2 minutes.
- Microwave, still covered on medium 50% for 15-18
minutes, until the rice is cooked.
- Put the peas in a 2 cup glass measure.
- Microwave, covered on high 100% for 3 minutes.
- Add the peas and carrots to the rice.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately.
Crunchy sliced almonds turn this colorful
rice pilaf into something quite special.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |