Creamy Broccoli Soup Cooking Recipe
Creamy Broccoli Soup Cooking
broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- Combine the celery, onion, broccoli and chicken
broth in a 21/2 quart microwavable casserole.
- Cover with transparent wrap and microwave on high
100% for 15 minutes, stirring twice.
- Turn the mixture into a blender or food
processor, add the cottage cheese and process until smooth.
- Return the pureed mixture to the casserole.
- Stir in the milk, pepper, thyme and allspice.
- Microwave on high 100% for 6-8 minutes, stirring
after 3-4 minutes, until the soup is piping hot.
This quickly made soup is just right for a
weekend lunch or a simple supper. Fresh broccoli is readily available
year round, which makes the soup even more appealing.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |