Cauliflower Soufflé Recipe
Cauliflower Soufflé Recipes
1 cup milk
wheat meal breadcrumbs
- Parboil the cauliflower gently and
remove while still undercooked.
- Place to one side while the milk
- Melt the butter in the milk, add
the cheese, grated, and the breadcrumbs.
- Stir thoroughly and add the
lightly beaten egg yolks and season.
- Detach the cauliflower florets and
mix into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff
and fold into the mixture gently.
- Sprinkle a few crumbs on top and
bake for 30 minutes in a oven.
- Serve immediately with a
sprinkling of parsley.
- A lovely dish which would do
justice to a special dinner.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |