Cauliflower and Macaroni Soufflé Recipe
Cauliflower and Macaroni Souffle Recipes
medium cauliflower, cut into florets
grated tasty cheese
elbow macaroni, cooked
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook cauliflower in water until
- Drain well.
- Process in a food processor or
blender until smooth with egg yolks, mustard and seasonings.
- Add cheese to white sauce.
- Cool and add sauce to puree.
- Blend in cooked macaroni.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks
- Fold gently into cauliflower
- Spoon into large greased soufflé
- Bake in a moderately hot oven 190C
(375F) for 35 minutes or until set.
- Serve immediately with salad and
To Prepare White Sauce:
- Melt 50g butter or margarine in a
- Blend in 2 tbsp plain flour.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in 1 cup milk.
- Return to heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until
sauce boils and thickness.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season to taste.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |