Asparagus with Herbs and Parmesan Recipe
Asparagus with Herbs and Parmesan Recipes
thick asparagus spears
butter or margarine
clove garlic, finely chopped
finely chopped fresh parsley
finely chopped chives
grated Parmesan cheese
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the
lower part of the stalks and cut off the ends of the asparagus.
- Wash the asparagus well in cold
- Tie them into 2 bundles with
- Place them in an asparagus steamer
or a large pan of boiling water.
- The stalks only should be in the
water so that the tips steam.
- Cover the pan with foil or an
upturned saucepan of the same diameter.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, depending
on the thickness of the asparagus.
- Test after 10 minutes (the
thickest part of the stalk should be just tender).
- Overcooking ruins asparagus.
- Drain well, keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a small frying
pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook gently for
- Stir in the herbs and lemon juice.
- Place asparagus on warmed plates.
- Pour over the sauce.
- Serve Parmesan separately.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |