Wild Rice With Grilled Vegetables Cooking Recipe
Wild Rice With Grilled
aubergine, thickly sliced
or shiitake mushrooms
courgettes, cut in half lengthways
yellow and 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
virgin olive oil
- Put the wild rice in a pan of cold salted water.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and cook gently
for 25 minutes before adding the white rice.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until the grains are tender.
- To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, vinegar,
garlic and seasoning in a bowl or screw - topped jar until well
- Set aside while you grill the vegetables.
- Arrange the vegetables on a grill rack.
- Brush with olive oil and grill for 8 - 10 minutes, until tender
and well browned, turning them occasionally and brushing again with
- Drain the rice and toss in half the dressing.
- Tip into a serving dish and arrange the grilled vegetables on
- Pour over the remaining dressing and scatter over the chopped
Grilling brings out the flavor of these summer vegetables.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |