Vegetable Tagine Recipe
Vegetable Tagine Recipes
1 tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, cut into wedges
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 celery sticks, sliced
3 carrots, thinly sliced
2 tsp harissa
1.25 lb aubergines, chopped
2 large tomatoes, chopped
8 fl oz water
4 oz small okra, trimmed
salt chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add onion,
garlic, celery, carrots, cook until beginning to brown.
- Add harissa and stir for 1 minute.
- Add aubergines, tomatoes, water to the pan,
boil, cover, simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir the okra into the pan, cover, cook,
15-20 minutes till tender.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |