Vegetable Jelly Mould Cooking Recipe
Vegetable Jelly Mould Cooking
small carrots, thinly sliced
asparagus, peeled and cut into 5 mm (1/4")
jelly meat stock
Sorrel cream or asparagus sauce
- Cook the carrots in some boiling
salted water for about 8 minutes or until tender but not over
- Remove them form the boiling water
and replace them with the spring onions.
- Cook these for 3 minutes and
- Now add the asparagus pieces to
the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes, removing them while they
are still bright green.
- Leave all three vegetables
to cool separately.
- Take a 2 liter soufflé dish and
pour in a 5 mm layer of jelly meat stock.
- Decorate this with several large
- Place in the refrigerator and
leave until set.
- Then add a layer of the carrots
followed by the onions and the asparagus.
- Pour the remaining cool stock over
the vegetables and return to the refrigerator until completely set.
- Unmould onto a flat dish and serve
with the sauce of your choice.
This is one of those prepare ahead meals.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |