Thai Vegetables With Noodles Cooking Recipe
Thai Vegetables With
15 - 30 ml
cloves, thinly sliced
fresh root ginger, finely chopped
chilies, seeded and sliced
broken into small florets
or oyster, mushrooms, sliced
spring onions, sliced
or Chinese leaves, shredded
- Cook the egg noodles in a pan of boiling salted water according
to the packet instructions.
- Drain well and toss in the sesame oil.
- Set aside.
- Heat the groundnut oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir fry
the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add the chilies, broccoli, corn cobs and mushrooms and stir fry
for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the spring onions, shredded leaves and bean sprouts and stir
fry for another 2 minutes.
- Toss in the drained noodles with the soy sauce and ground black
- Continue to cook over a high heat for a further 2 - 3 minutes,
until the ingredients are well mixed and warmed through.
- Serve at once.
This dish makes a delicious vegetarian supper on it owns, or serve it is
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |