Sultanas and Pecan Nut Filling Recipe
Sultanas and Pecan Nut Filling Recipes
onions, finely chopped
coarsely chopped pecan nuts
parsley, chopped - garnish
- Slice off the tops of the baked
- Using a tsp, carefully scoop out
enough of the potato flesh to leave a firm shell.
- Combine the potato flesh with the
- Spoon back into the potato shells.
- Reheat in a preheated oven for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Serves 2 - 4
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |