Roast Vegetables with Olive Oil and Chilies Recipe
Roast Vegetables with Olive Oil and Chilies Recipes
4 tbsp olive oil
250g parsnips, cut into equal-size chunks
250g leeks, cut into 1/2 inch slices
250g red peppers, cored, deseeded and cut
250g aubergines, cut into chunks
1/2 tsp crushed dried chilies
handful of marjoram, chopped
salt and pepper
- Place the olive oil in a large roasting tin
and put into oven, 425F, gas mark 7, few minutes to warm.
- Add the parsnips to the tin, toss well in
the oil, return the tin to the top of the oven and cook for 10
- Remove the tin from the oven and add the
leeks, red peppers, aubergines and crushed chilies.
- Toss to coat in the olive oil then return
the tin to oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the oven, add the
chopped marjoram, salt, pepper, mix well.
- Transfer to a warmed serving bowl and ready
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |