Red Onion Galettes Cooking Recipe
Red Onion Galettes Cooking
60 - 75 ml
fresh mixed herbs, such as thyme, parsley and basil
sprigs, to garnish
- Heat 30 ml of the oil in a pan and add the onions and garlic.
- Cover and cook gently for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring
occasionally, until soft but not browned.
- Stir in the herbs.
- Preheat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas 7.
- Divide the pastry into four equal pieces and roll out each one
to a 15 cm or 6 in round.
- Flute the edges and prick all over with a fork.
- Place on baking sheets and chill for 10 minutes.
- Mix 15 ml of the remaining olive oil with the sun dried tomato
paste and brush over the centers of the rounds, leaving a 1 cm or
1/2 in border.
- Spread the onion mixture over the pastry rounds and grind over
plenty of pepper.
- Drizzle over a little more oil, then bake for about 15 minutes,
until the pastry is crisp and golden.
- Serve hot, garnished with thyme sprigs.
Red onions have a wonderful mild flavor don't tempted to
substitute Spanish style onions.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |