Monterey Jack Casserole Cooking Recipe
Monterey Jack Casserole Cooking
long grain and wild rice mix
sized zucchini, sliced 1/8 inch thick
tomato, thinly sliced
clove garlic, finely chopped
- Thinly slice half of the cheese and grate the
- Set aside.
- Spread the rice in the bottom of an
8-by-8-by-2-inch microwavable dish.
- Cover with the cheese slices.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the bread crumbs over the
- Cover with a layer of zucchini and sprinkle 1
tbsp of bread crumbs on top.
- Cover with the tomato slices and sprinkle with
the remaining bread crumbs.
- Combine the sour cream, garlic, scallion and
- Spread the mixture over the tomatoes.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Microwave, covered, on medium 50% for 14-16
minutes, rotating the dish a quarter turn every 4 minutes, until the
tomatoes and zucchini are tender.
Smooth melting Monterey jack cheese
combines wit wild rice, tomatoes, zucchini and sour cream in a filling,
tasty casserole you can serve either as a side dish or the main course.
Cooking Tip :
If you assemble a casserole well ahead of
serving, increase the heating time by several minutes before taking it
to the table.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |