Huevos Rancheros Recipe
Huevos Rancheros Recipes
2 tbsp oil
2 onions, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 red peppers and 2 fresh chilies, cored,
deseeded and chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp ground cumin
4 large tomatoes, skinned and chopped
125ml tomato puree
salt and pepper
1 tbsp chopped coriander sprigs
1 large avocado, peeled, stone and sliced
- Heat oil in frying pan, add onions, garlic,
peppers, chilies, sauté until soft and golden.
- Stir in oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to
taste, cook 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree,
- Boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until
the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Pour the sauce into a large greased
ovenproof dish and then make 4 wells, indentations, in it with the
back of a spoon.
- Carefully break an egg into each well.
- Bake in oven, 350F, gas mark 4, 10-12
minutes, until eggs are set and cooked.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander, garnish
with avocado slices.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |