Grilled Polenta With Peppers Recipe
Grilled Polenta With Peppers Recipes
15 - 30 ml
1 - 2
mixed herbs, such as parsley, thyme and sage
cloves, cut into slivers
red peppers, peeled and cut into strips
yellow peppers, peeled and cut into strips
sprigs, to garnish
butter, for brushing
- Bring 600 ml salted water to the boil in a heavy pan.
- Trickle in the polenta, beating continuously, then cook gently
for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is no
longer grainy and comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove the pan from the heat and beat in the butter, herbs and
plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the polenta into a small pudding basin, smooth the surface
and leave until cold and firm.
- Turn out the polenta on to a board and cut into thick slices.
- Brush the polenta slices with the melted butter and grill each
side for about 4 - 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic
and peppers and stir fry for 1 -2 minutes.
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar and seasoning.
- Spoon the pepper mixture over the polenta slices and garnish
with fresh herb sprigs.
- Serve hot.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |