Griddled Butternut Squash with Parmesan Recipe
Griddled Butternut Squash with Parmesan Recipes
2 lb butternut squash, peeled, deseeded
and cut into small wedges or slices
3 oz butter
5 oz Parmesan cheese
sea salt flakes and pepper
- Heat a griddle pan, add the squash in
batches and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- As the squash is cooked, place on a large
plate and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a small pan and heat
until it just begins to brown, to give a rich, nutty flavor.
- Pour the butter over the cooked squash and
season with salt and pepper.
- Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler,
shave the Parmesan directly on to the squash and serve at once, or
just warm, but before the butter hardens.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |