Garden Soup Cooking Recipe
Garden Soup Cooking
size onion, finely chopped
garlic, finely chopped
tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Combine the oil, onion, garlic and oregano in a 4
quart microwavable casserole.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 21/2
- 3 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Microwave, covered, on high 100% for 21/2
- 3 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage,
water, salt and pepper.
- Microwave on medium 50% for 35-40 minutes until
the vegetables are almost tender.
- Add the green beans and zucchini, cover and
microwave on high 100% for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and basil.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 10-15
minutes until the soup is hot.
- Pass a bowl of freshly grated parmesan at the
table so that people can help themselves.
Just about everything good from the
kitchen garden goes into this wholesome soup. Make a large batch and
keep it in the refrigerator for several days - great for quick meals and
after school snacks.
Cooking Tip :
Onions and garlic are often microwave in a
glass measure before being added to the casserole or soup; this softens
them and releases their superb flavors.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |