Creamy Potato Gratin With Herbs Recipe
Creamy Potato Gratin With Herbs Recipes
fraîche or double cream
fresh mixed herbs, such as chervil, thyme, chives and parsley
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 190oC/375oF/Gas
- Peel the potatoes and cut into matchsticks.
- Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and garlic until
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, crème fraîche or cream
and half of the cheese.
- Stir in the onion mixture, herbs, potatoes, salt, pepper and
- Spoon into a buttered ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the
- Bake on the hot baking sheet for 50 - 60 minutes, until golden
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |