Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry Cooking
florets, cut into small pieces
Chinese leaf (about 450 g) or Savoy cabbage, sliced
onions, finely chopped
seeds, lightly toasted
- Heat the oils in a wok or large frying pan until really hot, add
the garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli florets and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 2 minutes, then
toss in the
Chinese leaves or cabbage and the spring onions and stir fry for a
further 2 minutes.
- Pour on the soy sauce, sherry and 30 - 45 ml or 2 - 3 tbsp water
and stir fry for a further 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve hot.
A typical stir fried vegetable dish popular all over China. Chinese
leaves are like a cross between a cabbage and a crunchy lettuce, with a
delicious peppery flavor.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |